SYDNEY, here I am.
Got happily married, and left immediately on a honeymoon.
- every city surrounded with water has a plus, so
- fantastic boat/ferry voyagekes
- attended modern version of Puccini’s La Bohème
- rested & slept (a lot)
- visited all other places via busses, boats, ferry’s, taxi’s tourists visit
- went out a bit, met weird & fun people
- But especially: had fun in the backpackershotels & bars at Bondi Beach. Like the place, cool’ed the pool (see picture above), love the people
But more than anything: had so much fun with femke. Was time ago we only had time for eachother. I think that for some reason we are just meant to be together. Nobody could understand better her feelings, laughs, jokes, thoughts, .... And nobody definitely laughs so much with my jokes J
During summer not much time for eachother:
- my party-ante passed away in summer. She was so strong, but cancer was unfair & too tough …
- organisation of wedding took loads of time, though femke did most of the work
- launching new brand, adsl.be, belgacomtv & 11+via calcio (our football tv channels), developping new services, and loads of other work, etc etc.
- preparing to mount the ventoux took all the rest of my free time
- and a lot of other stuff
But now just here for eachother.
Tomorrow we leave