our boy is taking it easy and still residing in mommy's belly. There is an advantage too. This year we lived between
Plus i had the time to finish these books:
- the God delusion, by Richard Dawson
- a biography of John Endemol (the founder of Endemol) - and mainly about the human relations in the begin and end period before some became a millionaire
- Supercapitalism: The Transformation of Business, Democracy, and Everyday Life, by Robert Reich – who served as Minister in the
- Twenty Love Songs and a Song of Despair, by Pablo Neruda
- How Life Imitates Chess, by Gary Kasparov. Even if the book wpn't win a Pullitzer, you can read his drives and believes and the parallel between chess and poitics
I enjoy trying to capture the cross-fertilization between different domains. That's why I (rather obsessively acording to femmie anyway) had thrown myself on studies in History of Classical music for 3 years – analyzing the lifes and creative processes of composers.
Begin 2008, Jan De Cock is opening in the MOMA in
And if you have some cinema time left: go see American Gangster (I love Denzel Washington in these kind of roles gangsta' roles - like in Training Day) , We own the night (with the amazing 'black soul' Joachim Phoenix, who reminds me so much of Greg Dulli) and Eastern Promises (see Vigo Mortensen’s sauna scene!).
Happy year-end to all.